Friday, February 11, 2011

My Dream, My Future

          There are times in our lives that we do not really know what to choose and to take and where we really want to go.Because that is the consequence of life that we had receive, we really have to focus on the things we really want in order not to see our future so vague.

          Sometimes, I ask myself what I really what to do in the future?  It seems really blurry everytime I think about it. Yes, even now that commencement is drawing near, I am still undecided. I remember when I was a kid, I always said that I am going to be an engineer and I will build my own house and my own company. Everytime our teachers ask us to write what we want to be in the future in my elementary days, I always wrote "I want to become an engineer like my father. I'm gonna follow his footsteps." That's what I've been planning before. Also, when I reached my secondary education, it's the only course that comes out from my mouth everytime we talked about our college lives. Not until I reached fourth year, when the time to choose what really suits my interest, my decision before seemed to waver. I thought that I was a hundred per cent sure of my decision but I was wrong. Now, I am deciding to take up pre- medicinal course-- Biology and take up medicine as soon as I'll be finishing Bio. Only this passed few months that I decided on this course. But I've got a problem on this, the course that I chose on my College Entrance Exam was Engineering. Now that I can see clearer future on the medicinal course, a problem stroke. 

          But, even if I am encountering this problem, I will surpass it. Just like our Guest Speaker during our Pinning of Ranks said "Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go for you only have one life, one chance to do it." When I have decided and if  I can see a brighter future in any of the two courses that I want, I will go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment