Friday, February 11, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me

Do not dare to say that you can't change. Do not dare to say that you do not have the power to change something. Because everything in this world is set to change even before they existed. It is inevitable. “Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”  So, if I ask you what small deed you can do to change for the better, what will it be?   

There are many things that has changed after they existed like Earth. Before, it was like a paradise-- mountains are filled with big trees, plants and animals; the deep blue see still has many creatures and life on land was still free like the birds roaming the vast blue sky. Now, it seems that everything is before's opposite.  The people, people are getting worse to do such things to a paradise. Also, they are being unfair to other people. Social inequality is now noticeable.  Because even some leaders are not leaders for the good. Ah no, they are leaders for the good....... of their own. These are the product of change, but not for better instead, for worse.

So, as an aspiring model, I must start the change within me. What can I do to change the world if I will not start with myself, right? It is not really hard to change if we are really persevere to do it so I will do my best to press the reset. After pressing it, I will try to make some changes in me that can not be a hindrance to those who are willing to do something good.


Hereis the song related to this entry entitled "Send It On" by some of the Disney Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment