Friday, January 7, 2011

A Whole New World

          How I wish I can go back in time so that I can fix everything that went wrong and make every second worthwhile especially that after the remaining three months, I will no longer be a high school girl and soon to leave the place where I used to be, the institution that made me discover more things.  Regrettably, inventors have not yet made what everybody's looking for, the time machine so there's nothing I can do but to make every minute meaningful and prepare myself for the new world I am to land.
           After three months, I am to commence again, commence in a new environment with new faces, new way of living, new learning or rather a totally new world. Things will never be the same again after those months because soon I will be entering a university. Some say its more challenging yet enjoyable because from that time you will be having a bit of independence and that will make you be more responsible. It's hard to find adjustments again but that will make things more enjoyable.   I am way too excited to get there yet too lonely that I will be leaving many important things: friendship, places where I used to hang-out and more.

          I may not be with them in the near future but I know the feelings that I share with them will last. With the three months, I will enjoy it with them and together, we will prepare ourselves in entering university.
         

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck!
    -Yes! it's so hard to leave our high school life but we need to go on to the next stepping stone...and I know that this is not the end of everything..happy new year and Godbless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're true!!
    high school life is so hard to leave but,
    we should move on and
    be ready for our next step.

    ReplyDelete