Monday, January 10, 2011

Moment of Truth

          Time won't make us go back to what has been done, rather, tells us to look back, learn and accept that there are things we can't control or change even if it means of risking something.
   
          Count more days and third quarter will be over too. That's how time flies, so fast. Though, many things happened, many lessons are learned and regrettably, much time had been wasted. In these  grading, I had such two wonderful memories: first, on my birthday and second, the day after my birthday and my last Christmas program in high school. For the lessons, I say this quarter is maybe the most difficult, really, because I was quite topsy- turvy and wishy- washy. For the time, it 's kinda wasted because of planning then down to nothing, every start of a new grading, I always tell myself that I will do better but it's the opposite. That's what I hate about me but I can't get rid of it. That is why I won't include to write in here trying my best next quarter rather, I'll just wait what I can do.

          Some are now having their countdown to graduation, some are reminiscing their life as a high schooler , some are crying over the time they let to pass unworthily and some are wishing if three months could only be so long like a year but what can we do? It's the truth. There's nothing to do but to hope, to hope and to hope that time could stay still. I say, three months can be like a year because if we really want to make it to the fullest now, many things will still happen either fun or sorrow.

          Hard to accept, but now, it's the moment of truth, the truth that will soon change our way o living as a students.



         


4 comments:

  1. ....speechless.........
    good job GIRL!!! AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL EXERT MORE EFFORT FOR THE LAST GRADING PERIOD...
    keep up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!nose bleed paiste.. hehe advance happy graduation.. good luck and thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice !! I've enjoy reading it :D

    ReplyDelete